5/31 / 2016: CDC-INFO is prepared to respond to PFC-related questions. Please call 1-800-CDC-INFO or send inquires via the web based form located at https://wwwn.cdc.gov/dcs/ContactUs/Form.
The Community Advisory Board was requested by the State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS) in response to public input that communication and community inclusion in discussions regarding the Haven Well contamination issue needed improvement.
Prior Meeting Information:
- December 1, 2015 (Final CAB Meeting)
- November 17 2015 (ATSDR Discussion and Conclusion of CAB Charge)
- November 3, 2015 (2nd Round of blood testing, ATSDR Follow up and CAB Future)
- October 14, 2015 (ATSDR presentation)
- September 29, 2015: (Follow-up to Air Force and Pediatric Test Results)
- September 9, 2015: (Perfluorochemical (PFC) Testing Program: Summary of Test Results for Children Under 12 years old)
- August 26, 2015: (Air Force Response)
- August 12, 2015: (Second Round of Blood Testing / Pediatric Test Results)
- July 28, 2015: (Additional Testing / Aggregate Pediatric Blood Test Results)
- July 15, 2015: (PRESENTATIONS - Dr. Alan Woolf Presentation on PFC exposure )
- June 17, 2015 (Dr. Benjamin Chan, NH DHHS State Epidemiologist, Presentation of First Round of Blood Test Results)
- June 2, 2015 (History of the Haven Well History and Potential Health Concerns)
- May 14, 2015: (PRESENTATIONS - NHDHHS Public Health Laboratory and NHDES)
- May 6 , 2015: (Water System Overview)
For more information, please visit the Pease International Tradeport Water System Notice Webpage.