Businesses located within the city are eligible for a Portsmouth Public Library Business card, whether the business owns or rents space. Non-profit organizations, day care centers, nursey schools and state agencies are included in these provisions.
To apply for a card, the owner or Cheif Executive Officer must complete and sign this membership form. In addition to the business information, the home information of the owner/CEO must be provided. Post office boxes are accepted as mailing addresses for the business, but are not considered proof of address. Other information such as lease or utility bill may be required as proof. Each business is entitled to two cards.
The following guidelines apply to business cards:
- Persons wishing to borrow materials using the business card must have it with them.
- The owner/CEO accepts financial responsibility for all fines and fees acrued.
- Cards are issued for two years and are considered void if the business leaves the city.
- Changes in location or phone number shold be reported to the Circulation Department.
- Any person presenting the card may borrow materials at the library.
Download the Business/Organization Library Card Form