|| City Hall, 1 Junkins Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Tel: (603) 431 - 2000 | Contact Us| |
| || |
PUBLIC WORKS ANTICIPATES A POSSIBLE SNOW EMERGENCY PARKING BAN MAY BE PUT INTO EFFECT
TIME: 4:40 P.M.
Due to the current winter weather forecast of two (2) inches or more of snow, the Portsmouth Public Works Department has issued a SNOW EMERGENCY PARKING BAN ADVANCE NOTICE. Because of the current weather forecast, Public Works anticipates the possibility of a SNOW EMERGENCY within the next 14 hours. When a SNOW EMERGENCY is declared, no vehicle shall be parked on any City street during the emergency. Violators will be ticketed and towed. Please plan to have your vehicle parked off the streets while you are asleep or while you are at work tomorrow during this ADVANCE NOTICE.
For additional information contact:
Public Works Department 427-1530.
Snow Phone 766-7669 (SNO-SNOW)
Your cooperation is appreciated.
- When a SNOW EMERGENCY is declared, no vehicle shall be parked on any City street during the emergency.
- Once a Snowban is declared the following Parking Lots are Available During Snowstorms
- City residents may park in the High-Hanover Parking Facility for $3 during snow emergencies and snow removals. All residents need to do is present a valid driver's license or vehicle registration with a Portsmouth address to the booth attendant on exiting the parking garage. Vehicles may be parked at the facility up from a declared parking ban advanced notice until two hours after its official conclusion.
- The parking lots illustrated in the map below are also available for parking during snowstorms.
- Red highligted area is the Downtown Area.
Your Cooperation is Appreciated.