ONLINE BILL PAYMENT
Online Bill Payments
PARKING TICKET, WATER/SEWER and PROPERTY TAX (Click here)
MOTOR VEHICLE ONLY
We are pleased to offer Portsmouth residents the convenience of using E-REG to pay online for vehicle registration renewals, and a free tool to estimate registration fees for your existing or new vehicles.
Here is what you can do by clicking on the E-REG license plate:
- Free Tool to Estimate Your Registration Fees - E-REG offers a free tool to help you estimate your registration fees for your existing or new vehicles. Once you have clicked on the E-REG license plate, select "Get an Estimate."
Click Here To USE E-REG
- Pay Online for Vehicle Registration Renewals - You may now pay for your vehicle registration renewal online and receive your registration and decals by mail.
- Your registration is not valid until you receive your decals and registration form.
- Your decals and registration need to be sent to the mailing address on file with the State of NH; this address is listed on your renewal notice.
- There is a $1.50 convenience fee per item in the shopping cart charged by the third party processor, Interware; this fee is not retained by the City.
- A charge of 65 cents is also added to the shopping cart to cover the cost of postage and handling for mailing the registration and decals to you.
- Customers who choose to pay online will also pay a fee to the payment processing company; these fees are not retained by the City.
- Credit cards 2.95% (Discover Card, Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club) - please allow 3-5 business days for your funds to clear, and your registration to be processed.
- Electronic transfer from checking account $1.50 - please allow 12-15 business days for funds to clear, and your registration to be processed.
PARKING TICKET, WATER/SEWER and PROPERTY TAX
PARKING TICKET, WATER/SEWER and PROPERTY TAX ONLINE PAYMENT
To make a payment(s), you will need:
||Your parking ticket # or your plate #
||Account # or location and amount due
|| Bill #, location, or owner
||Your bank routing number and bank
account number; or your creditcard*
Click Here To:
SIGN UP and/or PAY
Parking Ticket, Water/Sewer, Property Tax Bills Online
Your information is secure. All payment transactions are processed in an "encrypted" fashion, ensuring the security of your credit card or bank account information. The City does not retain or store any credit card or bank account information.
Please be advised: